Dun Laoghaire Weather
Wind: 16.09 km/h
6 Dec 2013
7 Dec 2013
Aboveboard is a southside based urban water sports activity centre. We offer kitesurfing and stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons and rentals. The club is conveniently located on Dublin city’s south coast in the hub of maritime Dun Laoghaire. Courses run April to November. Our instructor is fully certified and the club fully licensed and insured to teach all these activities. Classes are structured by IKO / ASI International standards and can be booked individually or in small groups, so as to maximise class participation. Students are guaranteed to be learning in a safe controlled environment with a highly experienced qualified instructor, using the most up to date equipment. We also offer club rescue boat facilities and are fully mobile, enabling us to transport students to the most convenient locations and suitable launch areas. We cater for all ages and ability 16 years and above.
- Only south side based kite surfing school.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Small instructor to pupil ratio.
- Convenient location.
- Flexible hours.
- Safe controlled teaching environment.
- Fully mobile to transport students and equipment to the most suitable launch areas.
- Club safety and rescue boat.
- Family run business.
- All ages and abilities 16 years and above welcome.