Looking for a day out with a difference…. Aboveboard offer exciting corporate packages, available to groups of all ages and levels of fitness. We organise team building events which can be tailor made to suit your specific needs. Our activity day would include a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) boarding session in the Dun Laoghaire harbour, followed by optional BBQ lunch or dinner and drinks.
- SUP activities promote water skills and enhance individual and team confidence.
- Improve camaraderie and team communication through our organised SUP challenges and group races.
- Classes taught by qualified SUP instructors, who will deliver hands-on support and guidance in the lessons.
The experienced Aboveboard team will be at hand to teach, set-up and co-ordinate all levels of participation on the day and ensure everyone is at ease and enjoying themselves. For larger bookings we tie in with the Dublin Motor Yacht Club by the west pier and their facilities, to offer a spacious pleasant waterfront base for the afternoon.
- Have fun navigating the harbour boats, jetties and wildlife.
- Learn varying SUP paddle techniques, balance, coordination and self rescue.
- Watch the screened video footage of the day and re-live the teams most memorable moments.
- Relax and soak up the views from our sunny roof top deck.
Get your buddies together for a SUP’tastic day out in Dun Laoghaire. Stand UP Paddle boarding is the perfect activity solution to entertain and impress your pals and build up a thirst for the evening ahead. We offer exciting packages for Hen, Stag and Birthday parties, which can be tailor made to suit your specific needs. Our activity day would include a Paddle Boarding session in the harbour, followed by optional BBQ lunch or dinner and drinks.
- Classes taught by an experienced team of qualified SUP instructors.
- Enhance your water skills and confidence with organised SUP races and challenges.
- Watch the screened video footage of the day and re-live those memorable moments.
- Relax and soak up the unchallenged panoramic views of Dublin bay from our roof top deck.
The experienced Aboveboard team will be at hand to teach, set up and coordinate all levels of participation on the day and ensure that everyone is at ease and enjoying themselves. As an optional extra to finish off your days activities, your evening can continue to the comfortable surroundings of the Gilbert and Wrights bar and venue. Friends can kick back in the lounge, its retro style and laid back atmosphere. The bar offers a great selection of funky cocktails, craft beers and optional Camile Thai finger food.
- Reserve your one Private Party area.
- Relax in the funky retro lounge and bar.
- Choose from a variety of cocktails and craft beers.
- Camille Thai finger food.
- Widescreen footage of the thrills and spills of the day.
- Dj and or Karaoke.